Personal data Pieter Zandijk
- He was born in the year 1837 in Tholen (Tholen) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Zandijk
Household of Pieter Zandijk
He is married to Adriana Goedegebuure on March 21, 1862 at Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland) on March 21, 1862.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.97 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Pieter Zandijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zandijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zandijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zandijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zandijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1862)
- The temperature on March 21, 1862 was about 5.8 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Allegheny Arsenal explosion results in the single largest civilian disaster during the war.
- The Medal of Honor is authorized by the United States Congress.
- American Civil War: Battle of Memphis ? Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.