Personal data Pieter Stouthamer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Stouthamer
Household of Pieter Stouthamer
He is married to Elisabeth de Zeeuw on December 30, 1869 at Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland) on December 30, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.124 Aktenr. 28
Timeline Pieter Stouthamer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stouthamer
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 30, 1869)
- The temperature on December 30, 1869 was about -1.5 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- José Martí founds the Cuban Revolutionary Party.
- The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.