Personal data Jacob Cornelis de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Cornelis de Zeeuw
Household of Jacob Cornelis de Zeeuw
He is married to Cornelia van Hartingsveldt on November 21, 1901 at Hellevoetsluis (Nieuw Helvoet) (Zuid Holland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Hellevoetsluis (Nieuw Helvoet) (Zuid Holland) on November 21, 1901.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Aktenr. 16
Streekarchief Voorne-Putten en Rozenburg
Timeline Jacob Cornelis de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 21, 1901)
- The temperature on November 21, 1901 was between 9.0 °C and 10.8 °C and averaged 9.9 °C. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- Kiowa land in Oklahoma is opened for white settlement, effectively dissolving the contiguous reservation.
- Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of US President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- The Socialist Party of America founded.