Personal data Krina de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Krina de Zeeuw
Household of Krina de Zeeuw
She is married to (1) Johannis Jacobus Fraanje on May 30, 1871 at Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland) on May 30, 1871.Source 3
She is married to (2) Jacobus Willemsen on November 22, 1873 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on November 22, 1873.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.11 Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Krina de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 30, 1871)
- The temperature on May 30, 1871 was about 16.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.
- Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed the first German Emperor in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles ( France ) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. The empire is known as the Second Reich to Germans.
- Gilbert and Sullivan collaborate for the first time, on their lost opera, Thespis. It does modestly well, but the two would not collaborate again for four years.