Personal data Mattheus Johannes van Beveren
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mattheus Johannes van Beveren
Household of Mattheus Johannes van Beveren
He is married to Poulina Rijke on April 8, 1870 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on April 8, 1870.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Mattheus Johannes van Beveren
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Beveren
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 8, 1870)
- The temperature on April 8, 1870 was about 18.2 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 42%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
- In the United States, post-Civil War military control of Mississippi ends and it is readmitted to the Union.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.