Personal data Adriana Wilhelmina van der Jagt
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Wilhelmina van der Jagt
Household of Adriana Wilhelmina van der Jagt
She is married to Leendert Lemsom on March 3, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on March 3, 1865.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Adriana Wilhelmina van der Jagt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Jagt
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 3, 1865)
- The temperature on March 3, 1865 was about 3.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The New York State Senate creates Cornell University as the state's land grant institution.
- American Civil War: The Congress of the Confederate States of America adjourns for the last time.
- American Civil War: four conspirators in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln are hanged.