Personal data Grietje Bolier
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grietje Bolier
Household of Grietje Bolier
She is married to Jakob Hage on October 29, 1863 at Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland) on October 29, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.68 Aktenr. 16
Timeline Grietje Bolier
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bolier
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bolier.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bolier.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bolier.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 29, 1863)
- The temperature on October 29, 1863 was about 10.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain ? Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- American Civil War: The Union Army enters Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Army of Tennessee.