Personal data Elisabeth Wilhelmina Elenbaas
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Wilhelmina Elenbaas
Household of Elisabeth Wilhelmina Elenbaas
She is married to Leendert Schilperoort on November 16, 1876 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on November 16, 1876.Source 4
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 20
Stadsarchief Dordrecht /DiEP
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Elisabeth Wilhelmina Elenbaas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Elenbaas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Elenbaas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Elenbaas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Elenbaas.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 16, 1876)
- The temperature on November 16, 1876 was about 10.2 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- The Reichsbank opens in Berlin.
- The United States orders all Native Americans to move into reservations.