Personal data Arie Jacobus Visser
- He was born in the year 1849 in Sliedrecht (Sliedrecht) (Zuid Holland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arie Jacobus Visser
Household of Arie Jacobus Visser
He is married to Maatje Zoeter on May 2, 1872 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Arie Jacobus Visser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Visser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Visser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Visser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Visser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1872)
- The temperature on May 2, 1872 was about 20.7 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.
- Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.