Personal data Maria Wesdorp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Wesdorp
Household of Maria Wesdorp
She is married to Adriaan Jan van Gilst on February 8, 1890 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on February 8, 1890.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Maria Wesdorp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wesdorp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wesdorp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wesdorp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wesdorp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 8, 1890)
- The temperature on February 8, 1890 was about -2.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The longest bridge in Great Britain, the Forth Rail Bridge in Scotland, measuring 1,710feet (520m) long, is opened by the Prince of Wales, who later becomes King Edward VII.
- United States soldiers kill more than 200 Oglala Lakota people with four Hotchkiss guns in the Wounded Knee Massacre.
- City & South London Railway: London's first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.