Personal data Maatje Wabeke
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Wabeke
Household of Maatje Wabeke
She is married to Jacob Zweedijk on March 30, 1876 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on March 30, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Maatje Wabeke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wabeke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wabeke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wabeke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wabeke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 30, 1876)
- The temperature on March 30, 1876 was about 7.0 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In Northfield, Minnesota, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang attempt to rob the town's bank but are driven off by armed citizens.
- Ottoman sultan Murat V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abd-ul-Hamid II.
- The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.