Personal data Kornelis Lobbezoo
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelis Lobbezoo
Household of Kornelis Lobbezoo
He is married to Marina Zweedijk on March 3, 1870 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on March 3, 1870.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Kornelis Lobbezoo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lobbezoo
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lobbezoo.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lobbezoo.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lobbezoo.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 3, 1870)
- The temperature on March 3, 1870 was about 14.5 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 69%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The U.S. Weather Bureau is established.
- The YWCA is founded in New York City.
- In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in the Marias Massacre.