Personal data Pieternella de Bruin
- She was born in the year 1850 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella de Bruin
Household of Pieternella de Bruin
She is married to Jan Pel van den Berg on March 28, 1877 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 27 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on March 28, 1877.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 27
Timeline Pieternella de Bruin
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Bruin
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Bruin.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Bruin.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Bruin.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 28, 1877)
- The temperature on March 28, 1877 was about 7.9 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- May 16, 1877 political crisis in France.
- After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- The first Test cricket match begins between England and Australia.