Personal data Marinus Kleinepier
- He was born in the year 1849 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus Kleinepier
Household of Marinus Kleinepier
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland) on May 1, 1873.Source 1
He is married to Neeltje van de Reepe on May 1, 1873 at Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.47 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Marinus Kleinepier
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kleinepier
- The temperature on May 1, 1873 was about 12.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 17 » A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- March 10 » The first Azerbaijani play "The Adventures of the Vizier of the Khan of Lenkaran" prepared by Akhundov was performed by Hassan-bey Zardabi and dramatist and Najaf-bey Vezirov.
- May 9 » Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- May 23 » The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- August 2 » The Clay Street Hill Railroad begins operating the first cable car in San Francisco's famous cable car system.
- November 22 » The French steamer SS Ville du Havre sinks in 12 minutes after colliding with the Scottish iron clipper Loch Earn in the Atlantic, with a loss of 226 lives.