Personal data Willem Marinus Kleinepier
- He was born in the year 1846 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Marinus Kleinepier
Household of Willem Marinus Kleinepier
He is married to Catharina Margaretha Blokpoel on July 17, 1872 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on July 17, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 83
Timeline Willem Marinus Kleinepier
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kleinepier
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 17, 1872)
- The temperature on July 17, 1872 was about 18.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act of 1872 into law restoring full civil rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- The Meiji Japanese government officially annexes the Ryukyu Kingdom into what would become the Okinawa prefecture.