Personal data Willemina Joppa van der Graaf
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Joppa van der Graaf
Household of Willemina Joppa van der Graaf
She is married to Marcellis Job Verhoek on June 12, 1874 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Erk. kind: Adriana geboren Oosterland 2-1-1873
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on June 12, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Willemina Joppa van der Graaf
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Graaf
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 12, 1874)
- The temperature on June 12, 1874 was about 13.8 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The District of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada is founded.
- The Mounties begin their March West.
- General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Berne.