Personal data Elizabeth van Vlaanderen
- She was born in the year 1853 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elizabeth van Vlaanderen
Household of Elizabeth van Vlaanderen
She is married to Izaak Tange on January 19, 1876 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on January 19, 1876.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Elizabeth van Vlaanderen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Vlaanderen
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 19, 1876)
- The temperature on January 19, 1876 was about 3.3 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The United States orders all Native Americans to move into reservations.
- Battle of the Little Bighorn and the death of Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer.
- Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying "Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you."