Personal data Maarten Hendrikse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maarten Hendrikse
Household of Maarten Hendrikse
He is married to Adriana Jacoba Hubregtse on May 3, 1872 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on May 3, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Maarten Hendrikse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hendrikse
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1872)
- The temperature on May 3, 1872 was about 20.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.