Personal data Catharina Pieternella Christiaanse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Pieternella Christiaanse
Household of Catharina Pieternella Christiaanse
She is married to Johannes Wondergem on January 25, 1865 at Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland) on January 25, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.104 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Catharina Pieternella Christiaanse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Christiaanse
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 25, 1865)
- The temperature on January 25, 1865 was about -4.1 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- In the United States, Delaware voters reject the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and vote to continue the practice of slavery. (Delaware finally ratifies the amendment on February 12, 1901.)
- Mary Surratt is arrested as a conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.