Personal data Sara Wondergem
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sara Wondergem
Household of Sara Wondergem
She is married to Johannis Vette on February 3, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on February 2, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.102 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Sara Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 3, 1869)
- The temperature on February 3, 1869 was about 6.5 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6-4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.