Personal data Jan Trimpe
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Trimpe
Household of Jan Trimpe
He is married to (1) Cornelia Dekker on May 21, 1863 at Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 1
He is married to (2) Leuntje Wondergem on April 24, 1874 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), he was 33 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on April 24, 1874.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Jan Trimpe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Trimpe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Trimpe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Trimpe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Trimpe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 21, 1863)
- The temperature on May 21, 1863 was about 13.9 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post ? General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- American Civil War: Second Battle of Sabine Pass ? on the Texas-Louisiana border at the mouth of the Sabine River, a small Confederate force thwarts a Union invasion of Texas.
- American Civil War: Confederates evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.