Personal data Pieter Deurwaarder
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Deurwaarder
Household of Pieter Deurwaarder
He is married to Magdalena Johanna van Damme on November 8, 1882 at Noord-Beveland (Wissenkerke) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Noord-Beveland (Wissenkerke) (Zeeland) on November 8, 1882.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.143 Aktenr. 21
Timeline Pieter Deurwaarder
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Deurwaarder
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 8, 1882)
- The temperature on November 8, 1882 was about 7.4 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Robert Koch announces the discovery of mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacterium responsible for tuberculosis.
- The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- The Knights of Columbus are formed in New Haven, Connecticut.