Personal data Arie van Velzen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arie van Velzen
Household of Arie van Velzen
He is married to (1) Maria Hoekman on February 18, 1904 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 32 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on February 18, 1904.Source 3
He is married to (2) Maria Adriana Dagevos on October 19, 1911 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 40 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on October 19, 1911.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 30
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 26
Timeline Arie van Velzen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Velzen
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 18, 1904)
- The temperature on February 18, 1904 was between -0.4 °C and 4.8 °C and averaged 2.0 °C. There was 2.9 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
- Nikola Tesla, in Electrical World and Engineer, describes the process of the ball lightning formation.
- The United Kingdom sells a meteorological station on the South Orkney Islands to Argentina, the islands are subsequently claimed by the United Kingdom in 1908.