Personal data Neeltje Adriana Woutersen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Adriana Woutersen
Household of Neeltje Adriana Woutersen
She is married to Cornelis Henrikus Pilaar on July 29, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on July 29, 1870.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 95
Timeline Neeltje Adriana Woutersen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Woutersen
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 29, 1870)
- The temperature on July 29, 1870 was about 19.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- The Bulgarian Exarchate is established by decree of Sultan Abd-ul-Aziz of the Ottoman Empire.
- John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.