Personal data Leendert van Benthem Jutting
- He was born in the year 1842 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert van Benthem Jutting
Household of Leendert van Benthem Jutting
He is married to Pieternella Johanna van den Broecke on June 26, 1868 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on June 26, 1868.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 83
Timeline Leendert van Benthem Jutting
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Benthem Jutting
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 26, 1868)
- The temperature on June 26, 1868 was about 21.1 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Grito de Lares ("Lares Revolt") occurs in Puerto Rico against Spanish rule.
- Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally
- U.S. President Andrew Johnson grants unconditional pardon to all Civil War Confederate soldiers.