Personal data Jacobus de Vroe
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus de Vroe
Household of Jacobus de Vroe
He is married to Pieternella Koole on May 31, 1878 at Borssele (Driewegen) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Driewegen) (Zeeland) on May 31, 1878.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 8
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.26 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jacobus de Vroe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Vroe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Vroe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vroe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Vroe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 31, 1878)
- The temperature on May 31, 1878 was about 10.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- Sofia is emancipated from Ottoman rule.
- First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy.