Personal data Paulus Smallegange
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Paulus Smallegange
Household of Paulus Smallegange
He is married to Neeltje van Zweeden on May 10, 1860 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on May 10, 1860.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Paulus Smallegange
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Smallegange
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1860)
- The temperature on May 10, 1860 was about 13.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- South Carolina becomes the first state to secede from the United States.
- The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- Britain's first tram service begins in Birkenhead, Merseyside.