Personal data Willem Wondergem
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Wondergem
Household of Willem Wondergem
He is married to Maatje van Zweeden on May 1, 1868 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 32 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on May 1, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Willem Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1868)
- The temperature on May 1, 1868 was about 11.4 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Christopher Latham Sholes receives a patent for Type-Writer.
- French astronomer Pierre Jules César Janssen discovers helium.
- The 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is passed, establishing African-American citizenship and guaranteeing due process of law.