Personal data Maatje Boone
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Boone
Household of Maatje Boone
She is married to Jan Vader on May 11, 1881 at Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland) on May 11, 1881.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.110 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Maatje Boone
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boone
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boone.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boone.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boone.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 11, 1881)
- The temperature on May 11, 1881 was about 9.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 78 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral takes place at Tombstone, Arizona.
- Revival of the Hebrew language as Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends agree to use Hebrew exclusively in their conversations.
- Rioting takes place in Basingstoke in protest against the daily vociferous promotion of rigid Temperance by the Salvation Army.