Personal data Janis Leijnse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janis Leijnse
Household of Janis Leijnse
He is married to Elisabeth Jacobse on October 6, 1875 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Janis Leijnse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Leijnse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Leijnse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Leijnse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Leijnse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1875)
- The temperature on October 6, 1875 was about 16.0 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.
- The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.