Personal data Jan Jacobse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Jacobse
Household of Jan Jacobse
He is married to Jacomina Wisse on November 2, 1870 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on November 2, 1870.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jan Jacobse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jacobse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jacobse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jacobse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jacobse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 2, 1870)
- The temperature on November 2, 1870 was about 8.3 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Women gain the right to vote in the Utah Territory.
- In New York City, a demonstration of the first pneumatic subway opens to the public.
- The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.