Personal data Pieter Jacobse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Jacobse
Household of Pieter Jacobse
He is married to Elizabeth Melse on June 19, 1867 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on June 19, 1867.Source 4
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 550 Inv.nr. 253 Aktenr. 255
Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Pieter Jacobse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jacobse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jacobse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jacobse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jacobse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 19, 1867)
- The temperature on June 19, 1867 was about 19.4 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Former Minnesota farmer Oliver Hudson Kelley founds the Order of the Patrons of Husbandry (better known today as the Grange).
- Manifest Destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty ? Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- Alaska purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.