Personal data Pieter de Plaa
- He was born in the year 1816 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter de Plaa
Household of Pieter de Plaa
He is married to Dina Wisse on May 1, 1868 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 52 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on May 1, 1868.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieter de Plaa
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Plaa
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Plaa.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Plaa.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Plaa.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1868)
- The temperature on May 1, 1868 was about 11.4 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- A court of impeachment is organized in the United States Senate to hear charges against President Andrew Johnson.
- Christopher Latham Sholes receives a patent for Type-Writer.
- Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.