Personal data Izaak Koole
Ancestors (and descendant) of Izaak Koole
Household of Izaak Koole
He is married to Johanna Wisse on October 26, 1864 at Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland) on October 26, 1864.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.89 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Izaak Koole
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koole
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koole.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koole.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koole.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 26, 1864)
- The temperature on October 26, 1864 was about 11.7 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Tom's Brook ? Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Tom's Brook, Virginia.
- The Union Navy captures Fort Morgan, Alabama, thus breaking Confederate dominance of all ports on the Gulf of Mexico.
- American Civil War: Sherman's March to the Sea ? Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.