Personal data Johanna Wisse
- She was born in the year 1839 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Wisse
Household of Johanna Wisse
She is married to Izaak Koole on October 26, 1864 at Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland) on October 26, 1864.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.89 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Johanna Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 26, 1864)
- The temperature on October 26, 1864 was about 11.7 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment "Attack-in-depth" assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is wounded slightly but immediately is promoted to Brigadier general.
- American Civil War: the Battle of Mobile Bay begins ? at Mobile Bay near Mobile, Alabama, Admiral David Farragut leads a Union flotilla through Confederate defenses and seals one of the last major Southern ports.
- American Civil War Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor ? The Army of Northern Virginia under Robert E. Lee engages the Army of the Potomac under Ulysses S. Grant & George G. Meade.