Personal data Iman Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Iman Wisse
Household of Iman Wisse
He is married to Maria Barbara van Page on April 28, 1875 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 34
Timeline Iman Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1875)
- The temperature on April 28, 1875 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 45%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.
- The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.