Personal data Willem Hoogenkamp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Hoogenkamp
Household of Willem Hoogenkamp
He is married to Pieternella Maria Wisse on November 8, 1871 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on November 8, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 136
Timeline Willem Hoogenkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoogenkamp
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 8, 1871)
- The temperature on November 8, 1871 was about 9.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.
- Declaration of the Paris Commune; President of the French Republic, Adolphe Thiers, orders evacuation of Paris.
- The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.