Personal data Pieternella Maria Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Maria Wisse
Household of Pieternella Maria Wisse
She is married to Willem Hoogenkamp on November 8, 1871 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on November 8, 1871.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 136
Timeline Pieternella Maria Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 8, 1871)
- The temperature on November 8, 1871 was about 9.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In Labrador, a hurricane kills 300 people.
- Amadeus I becomes King of Spain
- The Camp Grant Massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.