Personal data Katharina van Stappen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Katharina van Stappen
Household of Katharina van Stappen
She is married to Jacob Zweedijk on October 5, 1865 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on October 5, 1865.Source 4
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 550 Inv.nr. 249 Aktenr. 143
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 18
Timeline Katharina van Stappen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Stappen
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 5, 1865)
- The temperature on October 5, 1865 was about 10.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, abolishing slavery, submitting it to the states for ratification.
- Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- President Abraham Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.