Personal data Jacob Zweedijk
- He was born in the year 1830 in Goes ('s-Heer Hendrikskinderen) (Zeeland).
- He died before 1907.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Zweedijk
Household of Jacob Zweedijk
He is married to Katharina van Stappen on October 5, 1865 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 35 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on October 5, 1865.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 18
Timeline Jacob Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 5, 1865)
- The temperature on October 5, 1865 was about 10.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Union forces under Major General William T. Sherman set the South Carolina State House on fire during the burning of Columbia.
- The Salvation Army is founded in the East End of London, England.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Sayler's Creek ? Confederate General Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia fights its last major battle while in retreat from Richmond, Virginia.