Personal data Pieter Lesierse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Lesierse
Household of Pieter Lesierse
He is married to (1) Martina Wisse on October 7, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland) on October 7, 1869.Source 4
He is married to (2) Sara Wisse on October 10, 1878 at Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland), he was 32 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland) on October 10, 1878.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.68 Aktenr. 14
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.134 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Pieter Lesierse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lesierse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lesierse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lesierse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lesierse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 7, 1869)
- The temperature on October 7, 1869 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched ? one of the last clippers ever to be built, and the only one still surviving to this day.
- Richard Wagner's opera Das Rheingold premieres in Munich.
- Defeat of Titokowaru.