Personal data Johannis Buijs
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannis Buijs
Household of Johannis Buijs
He is married to Dina Wisse on January 31, 1878 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on January 31, 1878.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Johannis Buijs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Buijs
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Buijs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Buijs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Buijs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 31, 1878)
- The temperature on January 31, 1878 was about 1.9 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The British frigate HMSEurydice sinks, killing more than 300.
- The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- Russo-Turkish War (1877?1878) ? Battle of Plovdiv: Captain Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.