Personal data Pieternella Kosten
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Kosten
Household of Pieternella Kosten
She is married to Leendert Wisse on April 19, 1877 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on April 19, 1877.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Pieternella Kosten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kosten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kosten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kosten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kosten.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 19, 1877)
- The temperature on April 19, 1877 was about 5.5 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- The first edition of the Washington Post is published.
- Romania declares itself independent from Turkey, following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kog?lniceanu's Declaration of Independence. This act is recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.