Personal data Jan Arnoud Harthoorn
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Arnoud Harthoorn
Household of Jan Arnoud Harthoorn
He is married to Tannetje Wisse on June 4, 1874 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), he was 38 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on June 4, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.131 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Jan Arnoud Harthoorn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Harthoorn
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1874)
- The temperature on June 4, 1874 was about 14.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.