Personal data Maria Krijger
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Krijger
Household of Maria Krijger
She is married to Johannes van Maldegem on April 24, 1879 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on April 24, 1879.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Maria Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1879)
- The temperature on April 24, 1879 was about 12.6 °C. There was 13 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Tay Bridge Disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- Doc Holliday kills for the first time after a man shoots up his New Mexico saloon.
- Russia and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Gandamak establishing an Afghan state.