Personal data Elizabeth Catharina Zweedijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elizabeth Catharina Zweedijk
Household of Elizabeth Catharina Zweedijk
She is married to Cornelis de Vos on September 4, 1862 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on September 4, 1862.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.35 Aktenr. 28
Timeline Elizabeth Catharina Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 4, 1862)
- The temperature on September 4, 1862 was about 18.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Four nuns serving as volunteer nurses on board USS Red Rover are the first female nurses on a U.S. Navy hospital ship.
- American Civil War: Battle of Baton Rouge ? along the Mississippi River near Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Confederate troops drive Union forces back into the city.
- Bucharest proclaimed capital of Romania.