Personal data Jacobus Meulenberg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Meulenberg
Household of Jacobus Meulenberg
He is married to Johanna van Liere on December 28, 1871 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on December 28, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.9 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Jacobus Meulenberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Meulenberg
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 28, 1871)
- The temperature on December 28, 1871 was about 1.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Emperor Meiji orders the Abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- Amadeus I becomes King of Spain
- Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.