Personal data Johanna van Liere
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna van Liere
Household of Johanna van Liere
She is married to Jacobus Meulenberg on December 28, 1871 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on December 28, 1871.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 30
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.9 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Johanna van Liere
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Liere
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 28, 1871)
- The temperature on December 28, 1871 was about 1.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In Labrador, a hurricane kills 300 people.
- The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.
- The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.