Personal data Kornelia van Liere
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelia van Liere
Household of Kornelia van Liere
She is married to Dirk Krijger on May 5, 1871 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on May 5, 1871.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Kornelia van Liere
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Liere
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 5, 1871)
- The temperature on May 5, 1871 was about 11.6 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- British Columbia joins the confederation of Canada.
- Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi-Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- The U.S. Army issued an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.