Personal data Johannis Zandee
- He was born in the year 1845 in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland).
- He died before 1928.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannis Zandee
Household of Johannis Zandee
He is married to Neeltje de Jager on December 21, 1871 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on December 21, 1871.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.102 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Johannis Zandee
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zandee
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zandee.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zandee.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zandee.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 21, 1871)
- The temperature on December 21, 1871 was about 5.7 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- In Labrador, a hurricane kills 300 people.
- Amadeus I becomes King of Spain